I can’t believe September is already over (it’s almost mid October, you genius!).
In case you’re new here, these monthly favourites are just a reminder to myself to be more grateful about all the beautiful things that happen in our daily lives. Ever since I started this series, I actually look out for those things that make me happy just so I can share them later with you, so it makes me appreciate small things even more.
- Northern Soul’s ‘get ya goat’ grilled cheese sandwich. I’ve had 3 this month, and yes, I kept count. I can’t stress enough how happy this sandwich makes me. The only thing that makes me sad is that every time I go I forget to stamp my loyalty card. Read my review here.
- School for Scandal’s influencer takeover. All of it. It was an amazing evening and we had the best time. I can’t pick just one thing about it. Read more about it here.
- Almost Famous’ xmas showcase, but particularly their Son of a Nutcracker burger. It was insane, and by insane I mean insanely good. The turkey was my absolute favourite part and I really wish I could just go and order one now. Christmas, please get here soon!
- Home sweet home’s mulled cider with ice cream. Another fantastic thing we tried during the xmas showcase (and you can read all the details here). I didn’t even think I was going to enjoy this drink and I ended up loving it. Have I already told you how excited I am for the holiday (menus)?
- 19 Cafe’s fantastic s’mores cheesecake. I haven’t written a full blog post about this place in ages but I need to get on that soon (comment below if you’d be interested!). This is one of my top places for brunch in Manchester and now they’re doing a different cheesecake every weekend and I’m here to say that’s the best thing ever. We tried their s’mores one and it tasted like heaven. I’d say you need to go and try every cheesecake, every weekend.
- Finally, the reason why I’ve been MIA here and on social lately, our new flat. Yes guys, we moved and I couldn’t be happier with our new home!
And just like that, all great things must come to an end. Now I want to know what was your favourite thing last month, last week or even just yesterday. I always enjoy reading your recommendations (and trying them too! Just like this restaurant I visited because of you).
Thanks for reading me, and I hope you also had an amazing September. I can’t wait to see what October will bring 🙂
Speak to you again on Thursday for a tasty lunchtime with Tampopo.