Just like every end of the month, I’m here to share with you the moments and foods that brought me joy and happiness during August 🙂
In case you’re new to this series, I started doing these lists to look back and be grateful for all the amazing things that happened during the month. I think it’s important to appreciate all the good moments in life, so I wanted to share mine with you in hopes of inspiring you to do the same.
Here we go, in no particular order:
- Burrata gnocchi at Cibo’s. This dish was beyond delicious and if you’re looking for high-quality Italian meal, you should definitely consider this place. Read about our experience here.
- Everything we had when we visited Vrev, but specially their mozzarella sticks and that amazing hot dog. Read about our plant-based foodventure here.
- Noi Quattro’s pizza bianca. So much that I had it twice in the same week! Read about my new favourite pizza place in town.
- That lovely bank holiday weekend we had not too long ago! Days off will always make it to my list of favourites 😉
- And talking about that bank holiday, because it was pride weekend, we had a delicious (and very colourful) cake at work that Friday. I wish I knew where they got it from because it was so yummy, I’d love to have another piece!
- Smokeshed’s loaded fries and that extra yummy hot dog. This is seriously my favourite place for street food in Manchester and I cannot recommend it enough. Read my thoughts here.
That’s it! Nice and simple, but more than enough to make August an amazing month. What did you like the most about August? Any particular highlights? I’d love to know!
Thank you so much for reading me, and if you’re looking for something else to read, make sure to check out Tuesday’s post where I try your recommendations.