I feel like I always say this but guys, June was fab!
Listing my favourite foods and moments is truly a great excuse to look back and remember all the great things that happened and be grateful for all those opportunities. I’m not going to go into too much detail on my feelings because I’m sure you’re here for the food so let’s begin!
- Tre Ciccio’s blogger brunch. This happened earlier last month and you can read all about it here. The food was good, but my favourite bit was meeting other bloggers and getting the chance to share a morning with people with similar interests (and no evil stares when we were all taking shots of the food!). It was great 🙂
- Leaf’s brownies. If you haven’t tried them yet, you need to go ASAP. We had lunch there for the first time and loved it. Our food was great, but the brownies are on a whole other level, they make me happy just by thinking of them. Read more here.
- Not blogger related but exploring Altrincham a bit more and having some drinks with friends over there. We don’t get out of the city centre that often but we decided to go to Altrincham for some food and ended up staying past midnight having drinks with friends. It was a really nice day and I truly enjoyed it (no pictures, no blogging, just drinks and friends!).
- Absolutely everything about our trip to Brussel. That weekend overall was my favourite moment and I’m so happy we got the chance to explore and experience a different city, even if it was just for a weekend.
- The Burrata we had at Winehouse Osteria, a teeny tiny family-owned Italian restaurant that served me the creamiest and most delicious burrata in the entire world. Loved every bit of it.
- Finally, even though I wrote an entire post talking about how there’s more to Brussels than just waffles and fries (read it here), I can’t omit these ginormous and incredibly good waffles we had in the middle of Grand Place (and I don’t even like eating standing up!). Seriously, just out of this world.
I could have named every food we had in Brussels, to be honest, but I wanted to narrow it down to my absolute favourites from that trip.
Now I’d like to know, what was your favourite thing that happened in June? Anything special to share? Leave me a comment or message me on social, I’d love to know! You can find me on Instagram (@michellelovestoeat), Twitter (@mlovestoeat), and Facebook (@michellelovestoeat).
Thanks for reading me, I hope you’re having an amazing week and please make sure to come back on Tuesday for another yummy post 😉