02 Jun MAY 2018 FAVOURITES
Another month, another list of favourites!
You guys already know how it works: at the end of each month I put together a list of my favourite things, moments and foods and share it with you so we can look back and remember all the great things that happened! This started as a personal exercise for me to appreciate every single thing I’ve enjoyed even more, but I’ve seen how much you’ve enjoyed them too, so it’s just going to be a permanent thing on my blog now 🙂 let’s begin (in no particular order)
- May began with an incredibly nice bank holiday (and ended with another one, yay!). During the first one we had a fantastic walk around Didsbury and enjoyed it quite a lot. That’s my first!
- After what felt like hours walking, we rewarded ourselves with some pizzas at Proove. Little did I know this was going to become my absolute favourite pizza place in Manchester, read all about it here.
- Not too long afterwards, we were invited to try Proove’s Neapolitan brunch menu and I just couldn’t resist. In that opportunity I tried this fantastic royal pizza and couldn’t let the month end without commemorating that delicious moment. Read about it here.
- Not too much to say about this: we went to Red’s True BBQ and loved the place. My favourite part? Their amazing onion rings. I could have them every day. Read about this visit here.
- Quite simple, but last week my friends from work introduced me to Pret’s fantastic chocolate cookies and it was a life changing experience. Fav for sure!
- The best sweet potato fries I’ve ever had? The ones from Pen and Pencil. We had a nice lunch too, read about it here.
- Last week we discovered Oishi-Q, and even though I haven’t had the chance to write about it, I couldn’t let it slip! Their chicken katsu is just out-of-this-world. So delicious!
And that’s it! Can’t believe May is already over, but I’m excited for June as we have a couple of nice things planned for this month.
Thanks for reading me 🙂 I hope you’re having a fab Saturday!