31 Mar March 2018 favourites
Am I the only one that feels that March went by too fast? Feels like just yesterday it was valentine’s day and now we’re in Easter!
Anyway, I’ve been enjoying a lot doing these monthly favourites articles (read last month’s favourites here) because it forces me to look back and think about the foods/things/moments I enjoyed the most in every month, and that’s always fun!
These are the things I enjoyed the most this month:
- We tried Bundobust’s new menu at the beginning of March, and their new Bhel Puri recipe is just fab. My favourite item on their menu for sure! Read about our experience here.
- We also tried Grafene’s British Tapas menu, and even though everything we had was fantastic, the crab risotto wins the first place for both me and Gabs. The mix of flavours and textures was delightful, and we can’t wait to go back for more. Read about our foodventure here.
- We went to the Bad Sun’s concert this month and had the most amazing night. The vibe was great, we discovered Joy Room (and enjoyed all of their songs too) and it was really fun. Have you listened to any of these bands before? Let me know!
- I decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and started participating in Me & Orla’s #TalkToCameraChallenge. It has been a proper challenge but it has also been incredibly rewarding, specially because I’ve been able to connect with more people thanks to that 🙂 you can see my latest submissions on my insta (@michellelovestoeat)
- Sharing 25 things about me with all of you! If you haven’t read that article, check it out here. Writing it was really different from what I usually do but so entertaining. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
- We got ourselves an Aeroccino 4 for our coffee station at home (which is just a corner of our counter where the nespresso machine is located, practically), and we’ve been having plenty of latte art fails, but so much fun in the process. Anyone has any tips to make my coffee more instagrammable?
- To celebrate my 25th birthday, Gabs decided to plan a surprise weekend getaway in Paris and it was amazing. It was our first time visiting the city and we made so many great memories together. I loved it!
- Finally, also related to my point above, we had some raclette and it was out-of-this-world. I’ll be sharing the details with you next Tuesday, but it was one of my favourite things of March so I couldn’t leave it out.
And that’s it! Now, share with me your favourite things/foods/moments of March, and let me know what you’re looking forward to in the upcoming months (maybe spring time? warmer days? anyone with me?).
Hoppy easter, everyone! 😉 I’ll be back on Tuesday with more yummy content